100g Plain Flour
100g Coastal Cheese (Grated)
1g Cayenne Pepper
- Combine all ingredients and bring together quickly.
- Roll and line tart rings.
- Blind Bake the tarts @160oC for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven once golden brown and allow to cool
10g Melted Onions (Sliced Onions softened in butter for 1 hour)
10g Pickled Beetroot
1g Pea Shoots
Salt and Pepper
- Place Melted Onions into the tart base.
- Place Tunworth on Onions.
- Place salami on the Cheese
- Bake in the oven @ 180oC for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Dress salad leaves and place carefully onto the Tart.